Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Time

Two Weeks ago, I was struggling to keep my head above the water with last minute school issues. This is how I felt.

"Where does time go in the winter time? Does it hibernate so you lose track of it? Where does time go in the spring? Does it jump forward because it cannot wait for flowers to bloom? I do not know. Recently, I lost my mind. Currently, I am pondering upon its whereabouts. Honestly, no joke. I have just now realized that it checked out Thursday and I need it back but I cannot find it. There are no handbooks or science guides to instruct me on my search, or road sign to point me on my way. There are no television shows to inform me, or words to tell me where to begin. I am currently checked out for life in general. Do I sound insane? I did not even know that the train was coming; I just got hit in the middle of the tracks of life, broad-sided. Gone. Tired. Weary."

Looking back I praise God for taking care of me! This past (and last for a while) week of school was a blessing. How I often forget who controls the universe is in control of my life. Just trust Him. I cannot stress it enough! This whole year has been about trusting God to handle life's problems and let him sit in the driver's seat. It was so hard to stand back and feel helpless, but I was not alone. I hate when it takes the heard times to teach us what we should have already known. If we could give it over every day, life would run, in my case, a whole lot smoother.

No comments: