Sunday, October 08, 2006

Friday at The Falls

I love the school out there!!! It is great. The school is smaller than mygraduating class. I prayed with a lot of people there. There are prayer rooms everywhere. The people are really friendly and the missions program is awesome.

Last night, while eating dinner outside, I dropped my napkin.This is a normal occurrence with me, I am very clumsy. So in response to my plight,I said "ZUT," which is French for "darn it!" This guy overheard me and said, "you speak French also!" I was so excited to meet two other people on campus one from GA the other from NY that liked speaking French at one time in their lives.

When I went to their worship service, I really felt at home worshiping with the other believers on campus. Also, instead of chapel on Thursdays, they assign you to small groups to do bible study!

The two girls I stayed with were really fun. Callie and I when I was describing my church preferences and laughed even harder when at the same time she pulled out her reformation study bible like mine. Megan asked, if because she was an armenianist, if we could still be friends since Callie and I were Calvinists. I said it would be tough.

Besides all of that, I am praying that God will make clear to me the right college choice.

Sidenote: I went to the founders website to see if there were any reformed churches in Toccoa. There were none. (sadness)

3 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Are you going to visit any more schools soon?

Anonymous said...

I am not sure . . . I do not feel like it. I am tired of visting and applying. I am also running out of time to act. Please pray for me.

Robin said...

I will definitely be praying for you.