Saturday, July 07, 2007

Chatterbox

Wow. I have not published anything in a long time. I just feel that I am not an intelligent blogger. Who wants to read about what I am doing? I am not sure, but I will try again to keep things fresh.

I just noticed that Kathy tagged me in her eight post. I am not sure if I have eight good facts.

1. I love chocoalte and coffee. You cannot forget all of the other lesser candies, chocolate is the wa to go especially when there is a cafe mocha in your other hand. Chocolate covered espresso beans is a great example of a happy marriage between coffee and chocolate.

2. I was born in Chicago. I did not live there long. I moved to SC, then TX. I have lived in TX for 13 years or so.

3. I wear bandannas because I bought one in seventh grade for a play. I was a western banker from the old west and I thought it would be a nice prop. I never intended to wear them for the rest of my life. In fact, I do not think they should be a part of anyone's standard dress. I ended wearing them out of convience.

4. I cannot cook. I have set something on fire almost every time I get the chance. (bagels, toasters, spaghetti) Yet, I do love trying to cook.

5. I like reading, but I struggle with finishing books. I read several at a time and I guess that has somethig to do with it. I rarely read nonfiction. One of the colleges I visited asked in an interview what books I was reading and when I responded all theology books and mainly the Bible, the interviewer was not impressed. He asked what fiction I read and I said I read only what is profitable for my mind. He stared at me funny.

6. I can do a thumbs up with both of my big toes.

7. I know I already mentioned chocolate, but nothing says happiness like a chocolate chess pie. Chocolate chess pies are a family special.

8. I like funny t-shirts. I believe I only own one, but everyone should have a t-shirt that gives you a laugh. If you were at the John Bunyan conference, you saw it. Thanks Kathy!

So, I do not really know of anyone else to tag. That is really sad. I have a limited audience.

1 comment:

Robin said...

We went to a Nats vs Cubs game on the 4th, and we thought of you.

Your Cubbies lost that particular game (fitting since it July 4th), but they won all the other games in the series.