Saturday, March 17, 2007

Black is Back

Well this is it. This is the very first post from my new computer. I am typing on my new MacBook. It is smooth. I highly recomend it to all people. Especially those in seacrh of a new computer that is sleek and satisfying.

So it is the last day of spring break and I am at the Littlefield's. It seems that I just can't get away from dear old Kathy. I started my week with her Sunday night and now I am going to finsh it with her. Oh it is pretty sweet. Well, tonight, on our friendship date, she gave me several words of wisdom. I will be so kind to share with you one of her many words.

"Beware of the anti-kathies. They come in many shapes and sizes. They are like wolves in sheep's clothing."

Oh yes, this changed my life. I had never realized that I had come into contact with so many anti-kathies and they were harming my relationship with the one true Kathy. I just wish that every person would have the joy of knowing the one true Kathy like I do. I am so blessed to say that we have shared many memories together such as sharing hairy towels and scottish ice-cream. If you only knew the little joys we share together.

All in all, it has been a good spring break. I am just thankful to have spent some of the time with Kathy. I can't say there will ever be another spring break quite like this one, college and children have the power to do that. Until next year . . . .

I thought that sounded really cool and spacey.

1 comment:

Robin said...

So how is life back at school? Not much fun I imagine.

If you are thinking about buying that Puffin cereal, Jason said it tastes like Captain Crunch with peanut butter if that helps any. They do make a PB Capt Crunch, but he's never had that before. I will be on the lookout for penguin cereal for you.