Sunday, July 16, 2006

College - Time is Slipping Away!

AHHH!

I am very weary of going to college, nit because I know not what God has called me into, but WHERE!

I have looked at several colleges and language schools and right now I do not have peace about any of them. I am the first as far as I know in my family called in foreign missions.

I have a passion for French and I want to pick up other languages to be fully global. I know that God is in complete control but that does deny the fact I am only human and I cannot fathom what his plans are for my life much less tomorrow.

Please pray for me in my endeavors that I may find the center of the Lord's will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to look for a School which offers foreign studies or any course related to it. I am a graduate of Tourism course and masters five different language.