Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Prom Season

It’s prom season. I decided to make my prom memorable I was going to load up on tracks and share the gospel the whole night with some friends from church. Prom has always been an interesting event in my mind since I do not date and I could care less about vanities. So, one night when I was praying about the missions banquet, God gave me this idea. Every senior will be at prom and nobody is going to leave because someone bothered them with the gospel. Everyone spends the whole year planning for one small weekend, but how many have plans for eternity? I will have the greatest opportunity to share the gospel. I am so excited, not about the vane things, but about the great opportunity God has given me. Please pray that God will use my small group of friends to make an eternal impact that night. God is sovereign and I am excited to see what He will do with our availability.

No comments: