Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Prayer Update - VOM

"The Lord is my strength and song,And He has become my salvation;He is my God, and I will praise Him;My father's God, and I will exalt Him."(Exodus 15:2)

Egypt:
Pray God will comfort the family and friends of Pastor Habib. Pray Christians in Egypt will remain confident in their Savior despite harassment and murder. Pray Muslims will realize they can't kill the soul (Matthew 10:28).

India:
Pray Christians in India will stand firm knowing they are children of God, not recognized by the world but beloved of their Father. Pray their witness will lead many to Christ. Pray the Holy Spirit will move powerfully in India, bringing glory to God.

Nigeria:
Pray God will protect Idi and give him great courage to remain faithful to Jesus. Pray Pastor Negwenche will know the presence and peace of God as he deals with the Muslims who are harassing him. Pray the publicity surrounding these unjust accusations will cause Muslims worldwide to question their beliefs.

No comments: